Small Group Deductible Cap (P.L. 113-93)
CAHC directed efforts to repeal the ACA’s statutory cap on deductibles for health plans in the small group market, lowering premiums for small businesses and their employees.
- Public Law 113–93: Protecting Access to Medicare Act of 2014
- Fact Sheet: Removing the ACA’s Small Group Deductible Caps
- Sign on Letter: Requesting Repeal of Small Group Deductible Cap - March 31, 2014
- CAHC Letter to Leadership: Supporting the Protecting Access to Medicare Act of 2014 - March 28, 2014
- Avalere Analysis for CAHC: The Estimated Impact of Federal Spending from a Permanent Waiver of the Small Group Deductible Cap - June 14, 2013