The Council for Affordable Health Coverage (CAHC) is a broad-based advocacy alliance with a singular focus: bringing down the cost of health care for all Americans.
Health coverage is expensive because health care is expensive.
The Council for Affordable Health Coverage supports:
- Competitive insurance and provider markets;
- More choices for consumers to meet their health care needs;
- Lower medical costs in hospitals and physician offices;
- Transparency on price and quality, and plan choices;
- Employer and plan flexibility; and
- Incentives to keep people healthy.
Contact Your Representative.
find your Congressional District by zip code search.
Explore our health care coalitions.